Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fifteen weeks.


Well I am finally getting a bump.
I woke up about three days ago to a belly that won't suck back in.
:)
Now I am getting excited.
One: because of the bump.
Two: I am fifteen weeks today and into my second trimester.
Three: the morning sickness (aka all day long sickness) is basically gone! (as long as I don't eat ANYTHING spicy). First trimester was really rough for me, I was bitter because I couldn't eat, but I am grateful to be feeling better.
and Four: I am less tired. I had to take tons and tons of naps, now I just go to bed early and that does the trick


Cravings: First I craved cheese, beans, and taco bell. Now I am loving breads, pastas, cold cereal and still some crunchy tacos from taco bell.

Picture below: fourteen weeks along

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that your feeling better! And I still haven't gotten back to eating spicy food. Hope it just keeps getting better. Love the updates. Can't wait to hang out again! The baby bump is so cute! Isn't funny how it just shows up huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I crave those foods on a normal basis. lol. Sooooo glad you're feeling better sugar. =)

    ReplyDelete