Thursday, July 14, 2011

1st doctors visit




Georgiana had her first doctor's visit on Monday. I was told of some really nice children doctors and it just so happens that one of the doctors was my doctor when I was a baby...
I wasn't able to get Dr. Guthrie but the doctor we saw was really nice and definitely knew what he was talking about!
Georgiana was weighed and she only lost two onces! 7lbs 3oz, that is so good especially when I have been having trouble breast feeding her.

My girl was a perfect little angel. She cried very little, but was mostly just wide eyed looking around in wonder and awe.

Two days later, today, we went to get more tests done and again she only cried a little. my brave Giana.

poor little girl



Georgiana's LIKES:

listening to mom's heartbeat
hearing people talk
when we sing to her
cuddling on mom and dad's bed
looking around to discover new things.
her bouncer
touching her face with her hands
car seat and riding in the car


Georgiana's DISLIKES:

sleeping at night
wet wipes
gas
being cold

4 comments:

  1. Aww! She's a doll! If you want any help or encouragement with breastfeeding text me or message me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited for you! Seems like everything went great, and it's awesome that all is still going great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah test Wendi if you need help with breastfeeding!! I had a few problems too, but keep at it. After the 3 week mark.. its soo much easier, I promise. You are both learning, try to stay patient.

    ReplyDelete