Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Georgiana's 8 favorite places to sleep

8 her play pen. she loved it a lot more as a new born but she still likes it.

7 her pillow. when I feed her throughout the day I lay her on a pillow so I don't have to use both hands. it is much more comfortable for me and for her.


6 her crib. Once she turned a month old we started putting her in her crib at night. She sleeps there til about 2 and then sleeps in bed with me the rest of the night.



5 her bouncer. oh how I love her bouncer. I use that bouncer for everything. for naps, when I shower, when I cook, clean, relax. I LOVE it. I would be lost without it
in the picture above she is two days old! wow has she changed!


4 on Brian's tummy.

3 in bed with mommy and daddy. if you go back to 6, where she is spread eagle on her bed, imagine her sleeping like that on our bed. she takes up 50% of the bed leaving Brian with 40% and I with 10%. it is difficult for me to sleep with her like that haha I practically fall off the bed every night.

2 her carrier. its her new favorite thing!

1 in mommy's arms or on her chest. we love naptime together.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You're such a hot mom. Even though I'm not a mom yet, I envy your hot mom-ness. Ps, these would be cute pics to send to Alicia =). Pss, Your hair is getting flaming long!

    ReplyDelete