Monday, November 14, 2011

4 months

The past week Giana has started doing lots of fun new things. 1. She squeals all day long, and loves it. I'm surprised she hasn't lost her voice. 2. She laughs. the past two months she would giggle, but now she is actually laughing. 3. Georgiana is playing with her feet. She is so flexible. 4. The princess loves playing with her toys, they keep her busy while I clean or eat. 5. She talks to me like we are having a conversation. it is so exciting to watch her learn new things. Also, we are starting her on rice cereal this week!

At her four month check up she was...

15 lbs 8 oz
25 3/4 inches long



She is one fast growing girl and I'm so glad I get to be with her everyday to see the process.

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious and you so are so beautiful. I envy your life. =) Thanks for chatting with me today. You've helped me in so many ways. It's nice to be able to talk to someone. Love you!

    ReplyDelete