Saturday, May 8, 2010

its gonna be LEGEND...wait for it...

...DARY!!!
Oh the Barnacles!!
Yes that's right I am blogging about the most AWESOME show ever. what up! Brian and I are still waiting to move into our house and I have found myself bored at home waiting for Brian to come home from work...so what do I watch??



I am addicted to How I Met Your Mother. As I blog, I watch. Brian and I started watching the show while we were dating, we have all the seasons on DVD and watch them every monday...but I cant seem to get enough.

They are on their fifth season and I am itching to know...Ted, when are you going to meet your wife already?!?!? geez.

Barney and Robin: You BOTH need to get over yourselves and get back together. you are perfect for each other!!! UGHHHH! Unfortunately I thought Ted and Robin would end up together but clearly that was said to never happen.


"If a cockroach and a mouse can find love in this crazy world, then so can I!" - Ted


So If I had a say in what would happen the final season (hopefully next year because I am going insane not knowing) I would have:

ONE...Ted would meet his future wife and she would not be a snob or have crazy eyes (they all do).

Two...Robin would break up with the news anchor so She and Barney would be together, happily ever after.

AND after being married for a few years Lily and Marshall would find out they are having a baby.

so what do you think?

If you haven't seen How I Met Your Mother go out and rent season one...watch it all the way through because its gonna be...


5 comments:

  1. We used to watch that show. Now we are addicted to Lost, True Blood, and a few others. You should post some pictures of your house you guys are going to be moving into. I almost was envious of the picture of the house you posted until I read that that isn't the house. :)

    We miss you tons and hope that things are going well for you!

    Love,
    The Pierson Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanna say that i like you. and you make me happy. ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me and my Brian love it too!! I havent seen all the seasons to it though we started watching it like a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that show too.

    Hope you get in the house soon! I hope everything is okay with it. I don't always here things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of our favorite shows. We've only seen the first season, but are starting to get the other one's from netflix. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete