Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear House,




As some of you may know we are in the process of buying our very first house.

(okay so maybe this isn't the EXACT house but its close ;D)



In fact we only have a couple days until we move in BUT first we have to wait to sign papers left and right. I have been waiting for a month and I'm slowly going insane. We wanna be in our own home already. I like the house we are in right now but its not ours and I want a house I can paint, and do yard work and hang pictures& paintings on the walls and one day buy a dog if Brian lets me...ahhh okay maybe I'm getting carried away. I really am very grateful. I love the house we are buying...I just want to enjoy it?

More pictures to come on moving day.

4 comments:

  1. Aww yay! i love your blog already! me and my brian are in the process of homing buying too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog, Serena!! And yay for buying a house! Me and Curtis have been married for 7 yrs and have never hd to pay rent before. We bought our 1st house before we were even married. Curtis did it all and when we got married, we had a house to move into!! And because we did that, we were able to build a brand new home 2 yrs after we were married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...Hi! I found your blog! Yay! Now I can blog stalk you and see what's going on with your life! I am so happy for you that you got married to your best friend! Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I have a blog but currently don't have anything out there. I added you to my blog list though so I will be able to keep up with you on it.

    Good luck with the house buying process and the move! Exciting times.

    ReplyDelete