Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happily ever after.

The Brown's in a nutshell.


Let me just go back a year to when Brian and I first met.
BB and I met through a mutual friend in our ward, Katie, who had invited both of us to California with her Easter weekend of 09. I brought my bestie and sister Samantha along as well and was excited to get out of Arizona....though I had no idea i was about to meet my husband.



Towards the end of May after both of us ended relationships with different people, we started hanging out...every day, some days all day and became best friends.





In October we found a spot in the desert to watch the sunset...that was the night we told each other we loved one another and three weeks later Brian proposed in the same spot on October 30.






....I said YESSSS and was married to my best friend for eternity in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. 1-29-2010

1 comment: