Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just Married!!





On our honeymoon Brian and I went to Daytona Beach in Florida. What a freakin blast that was, though it definitely had its up and downs. First, our flight was delayed two days because of weather so we went to a different route that would actually take a shorter amount of time. Second, they forgot to put my luggage onto our new plane so I spent a day and a half without it...I was not a happy camper. Than we get there at one in the morning with no hotel in Orlando or shuttle to take us to Daytona. We ended up getting a rental car but that messed up alot of our plans. After all that we ended up not going to the temple or Disney world, but instead had adventures of our own.






















Although we had to buy me new clothes and hygiene products, and it rained the whole time...it was exactly what we needed. The perfect honeymoon for the newlywed Browns. :)

2 comments:

  1. haha yay for the Browns!! you two are so cute! and holy hectic honeymoon! but i'm SURE it was tons of fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serena, I love your pictures. They are sooo cute. My fav is the bikini and the swim shorts. I love it. Happy Married Life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete