Tuesday, August 10, 2010

kickin' it at the farm


One of Brian's birthday gifts was a weekend work-free in Saint David, Arizona, where his family lives.

We had so much fun.
Saturday.
We went to Sierra Vista to watch "Inception" with his brothers Mike and Jon. It was raining so much that day.
We are soaked in this picture!


Sunday we hung out with the family, ate some of his mom's amazing food, and played Rummikub with Grandpa and Grandma Brown. The games would get intense, I had no idea it could be that exciting!


Monday
We spent all day being adventurous and having a blast with each other. First thing that morning, we went shooting. :)



(pretending to be angry)



I was very proud of myself. I shot a .22 pistol and .22 rifle, shooting range here I come!

Next we went peach pickin'. haha tons and tons of peaches. Yum!

and Finally finally, my favorite part...
quadding!


We went on a new part of their land and it was kinda creepy.

We went into the wash and got our quad stuck in the mud...and got ourselves muddy in the process.

(I did not bring socks so I had to borrow Brian's. haha I'm cool)




Such an epic weekend! Tons of memories.

oh and P.S. I ran over a BAT! haha.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I can't beleive how much it has greened up since I was there last. Glad you guys had a good weekend and I bet that ment the World to Grandma and Grandpa Brown that you guys played the game with them.

    Say Hi, to Brian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun, great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ran over a bat!? woah awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. check you out with those guns! my goodness lol!!

    ReplyDelete