Wednesday, June 6, 2012

recap of 9 & 10 months

Wow, Life is moving so fast these days! It seems like just yesterday Georgiana was born and in one month she will be a one year old! It has been a busy two months for the Brown Family.
-First off, Brian is a manager at Bulwark now and finished his school year with great grades. This summer I actually get to hang out with my husband! It has been an amazing few weeks already, Giana and I love being able to hang out with daddy!
-I am preparing to go back to school this fall, super scared because I know how hard it's gonna be with Giana.
Update on my sweet girl:
-She is 11 months.
-She started crawling at nine months.
-She has six teeth, her two front top teeth have a huge gap.
-Gigi is a chatter box, always talking.
-She loves talking on the phone and having pretend conversations.
-She has separation anxiety, wants mommy all the time.
-Giana loves to play with toddlers, not anyone her age hahaha.
She climbs on everything and cruises everywhere! soon I can definitely see her walking.
Pictures overload below:

1 comment:

  1. Love your family! You little girl is a doll! Sometimes I'm like, "holy cow she looks like Brian!" but then in the next picture in like, "wow, that's Serena for sure!" lol. Love it!

    ReplyDelete