Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Meet Yeti/Sherlock

Georgiana is turning 1 in almost a week so for an early birthday present we got her this:
a puppy! He is pretty cute, and for the most part a very easy puppy to train and take care of. Georgiana loves him. She loves to say "HI pup pup" and "buh bye pup pup" We named him Sherlock and then the next day I started calling him "Yeti" (from the Backyardigans). So right now he goes by: Sherlock, Yeti, Pup pup, and sometimes "BAH" when Giana is yelling at him. hahaha. and yes my life just got even more crazy. :)

2 comments:

  1. Um... that is the cutest dog! Where did you get it? What kind of dog is it? I think I like "Yeti" better, but it looks more like a "Sherlock." There's my two cents. Yay for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! That is amazing that she calls him "Yeti"...my 3 year old LOVES that episode of Backyardigans, and will randomly yell "Yeti, Yeti, Yeti, Yeti!!!!". Great show. And adorable puppy!

    ReplyDelete