Monday, July 9, 2012

Georgiana's First Birthday!

My sweet Georgiana turned ONE yesterday, and we had a blast! We celebrated with family and friends on Saturday and Sunday we celebrated as our family of three.
It was a Minnie Mouse theme birthday party! all the little kids wore Minnie/Mickey Mouse ears. Giana had two different birthday hats, one I made and one Auntie Samantha bought her. She also had three different birthday outfits, the tutu dress I made, one for church and the other a birthday girl shirt. haha
I love planning parties so I really enjoyed decorating for this one, I may have gone overboard, may be not :)
I made all the desserts. The cupcakes and cookie suckers turned out great. I made "G" and "1" cut out shaped cookies that were more hard to look nice but they turned out okay. We had about 50 to 75 balloons on the floor and Giana was having the time of her life with them! She hit her head on the wall having so much fun with them. My mom helped with alot of the food. I love my family, they are so awesome.
Chase and I made the game "Pin the Bow on Minnie". Chase drew Minnie for me and I colored it in and made the bows. The kids loved it!
I have never seen so many presents at a child's party before. She got at least 25 new toys and 50+ outfits! She is wayyy too spoiled. oh well.
Georgiana tried her first hot pink birthday cake and the HOT pink ended up everywhere!
She wore the outfit above to church. simple and so adorable. I am so grateful for my baby girl. She is my life, my everything. I cannot even imagine my life without her. I never want her to grow up. I want to cuddle and protect her always. :) My purpose in life is to be a mom and I knew that the second she was born. Happy Birthday Georgiana, I love you more than you will ever know.
oh P.S. my youngest sister Savanna had two seizures on Saturday and Sunday, she has been in and out of the hospital getting alot of tests done but they don't know what is causing them so please keep her in your thought and prayers. I love her so much.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! The pictures are wonderful!! Thanks for sharing! Love and miss you all! ~~Uncle Dan & Aunt Debbie~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! The pictures are wonderful!! Thanks for sharing! Love and miss you all! ~~Uncle Dan & Aunt Debbie~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. what a way to ruin a perfectly happy post! Sorry about Savanna, love! Keep me posted. She'll be in our prayers. Cute party btw, I have zero creativity so my future kids will be lucky to get matching plates and napkins. lol Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on the party! You went all out!! She's such a cute little girl! I remember my 1st baby's 1st birthday party like it was yesterday...and now he just got baptized. SO crazy!

    ReplyDelete